We’re glad so many of you are back, and we can’t wait to see the rest of you when you’re ready!
Hours: 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. weekdays, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekends
Zero tolerance for illness: If a member exhibits signs of illness, she will be asked not to enter the club and to seek medical attention. These are difficult times for everyone. We don’t want to offend anyone, but it is our responsibility to assure safety to the degree that we can.
Each member will be asked to sign a waiver pledging that she:
- will sanitize equipment,
- will follow Covid-19 rules and posted policies, and
- does not and has not had, for at least 3 days, Covid-19 symptoms, which include: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell.
Members may request a temperature check, but it will not be required for club use at this time. Temperature checks are required for massage and nail services.
Members are currently required to wear masks in the club except during vigorous exercise, pool and shower use and in the steam room and sauna.
All staff will wear masks unless it interferes with providing service.
Staff will be temperature checked and will be required to wash hands upon coming to work
The showers, pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna are open with specific capacities.
Aqua Advance Registration: Members are asked to call in to reserve space in the 10 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. water classes.
Lockers are available. Please choose a locker that is CLOSED. This indicates the locker has been sanitized. Please leave your locker OPEN after use, so we are able to sanitize it after each use. The locker room has a reduced capacity at this time.
The weigh scales are available with a “spray before and after policy.”
You will see increased CDC-approved signage throughout the club. We thank you in advance for your compliance.
Guest visits and day passes are not currently allowed.
We are following guidelines given to us by governing bodies with respect to how many people can be in each space of the club.
- We will limit the number of people who can be in the club at one time.
- Locker rooms will be monitored to prevent over-population in that area.
Bottle fillers will be available, but drinking fountains will not be available.
We’ll have staff whose primary job will be to clean during all open hours – YOU WILL SEE OUR CLEAN TEAM!
Staff interaction with members will be from a safe distance and kept to a minimum. We have installed acrylic sneeze guards at the front desk.
We will be unable to keep your keys, purses and personal belongings at the front desk.
Seating in the lobby is distanced and is intended only as a place to wait for rides, etc. We are not allowed to provide social seating in the lobby.
We have discontinued the offering of newspapers and magazines as they are high-touch and we are unable to sanitize them.
We will discourage handshaking, hugs or other person-to-person contact in the club.
We are unable to offer coffee and tea service, complimentary hair driers or other amenities at this time.
We will ask members to help keep the club sanitized by wiping down equipment before and after use. This will be in addition to the cleaning being done by staff.
We will be blocking off every other cardio machine in order to maintain social distancing.
Nail services and massage are currently available
- Appointments are encouraged, and new clients will not be allowed as walk-ins.
- Temperature checks are required for clients taking these services.
- Clients must show-up CLEAN and HEALTHY.
- Masks must be worn by clients and staff unless it interferes with the provision or facilitation of service.
- Hand washing is required before and after services.
Personal training and small group training are currently available
- Clients will be required to wash their hands before and after the workout.
- Safe distancing from any trainer will be required. Hands-on adjustments will not be made.
- Minimal equipment will be used, and what is used will be sanitized by trainer before and after the workout.
- When possible, workouts will be held outside or in more open spaces in the club.
- In the case of small group training, instead of rotating station-to-station, each participant will use the same set of equipment throughout the class.
We expect Kids Care will re-open in the Fall of 2020. Expectations and requirements will be distributed at that time.
These are our current safety and sanitation protocols. We will adapt as we learn more from the Montana Governor’s Office and Missoula County Health Department. If you have any questions, we welcome you to contact us by phone (406) 728-4410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.